- 200 g linguine
- 1 C. tablespoon of butter
- 1/2 finely chopped onion
- 2 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 package of Duo (shrimp and scallops) thawed
- 1/2 cup 35% cooking cream
- Salt and pepper
- 1 C. parmesan
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley
- 1 lemon
- Cook pasta according to directions so that it is al dente, then drain and set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large pan, add the onion and garlic.
- Soften for 2 to 3 minutes and then add the shrimp and scallop duo and cook for one minute.
- Continue cooking by adding the cream and cook over medium-low heat until thickened.
- To finish, add the parsley, parmesan, then salt and pepper.
- When ready to dress, put the pasta, pour the sauce and sprinkle with parmesan and put a drizzle of lemon juice.