Crab Cake Burgers
- 170 g Fruits de mer du Québec crab meat
- 18 crackers
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- 15 ml chives, chopped
- 15 ml mayonnaise
- 5 ml canola oil
- 2 hamburger buns
- 50 ml baby spinach
- 30 ml tzatziki sauce
- Use a food processor to make breadcrumbs from the crackers. In a large bowl, mix 75 ml of the breadcrumbs with the crab meat, avocado, chives, mayonnaise and pepper. Shape 2 patties by hand and place them on a large plate.
- Place the rest of the breadcrumbs on another plate. Coat the patties with the breadcrumbs.
- In a nonstick skillet over medium-low heat, brown the patties in the oil, 4 to 5 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, toast the hamburger buns. As a finishing touch, garnish with the baby spinach and the tzatziki sauce.