- 340 g (1 bag) of Fruits de mer du Québec cod
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 thin pizza crust
- 1 jar (540 ml) of homemade or commercial tomato sauce/li>
- 400 g feta cheese
- 6-8 sun-dried tomatoes
- 30 g capers
- 12 Kalamata olives, pitted
- A few fresh basil leaves
- Parmesan flakes, to taste
- A splash of olive oil
- Milled pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180 °C (350 °F). Use an absorbing paper towel to dry off the cod before spreading the pieces on a cooking sheet. Splash some olive oil and season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes. Allow to cool before flaking the cod and set aside. Keep the oven warm.
- Spread the tomato sauce on the crust. Sprinkle the cod, the feta, the tomatoes, the olives and the capers on top, and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Use the basil leaves, Parmesan flakes, a splash of olive oil and freshly milled pepper to garnish.
- Remember that making a pizza is not an exact science — you’re always free to adjust to suit YOUR particular taste. Enjoy!