à la gaspésienne
- Cod Fruits de mer du Québec
- 340 g cod from the Gaspé
- 1 C. butter
- 1/2 tsp. vegetable oil
- 2 whipped eggs in a bowl
- 50 g flour
- Salt and pepper
- 1 fresh lemon
- Follow the defrosting method for cod on the box.
- Then blot the fish well with paper towels to remove the water.
- Salt and pepper the cod on both sides and then dip the fish in the egg, then in the flour.
- In a frying pan, put the butter and the oil and once the foaming butter, place the cod and cook for 3 minutes of each side over medium high heat.
- Before serving, add a drizzle of fresh lemon juice.