- 227g Halibut Fruits de mer du Québec
- Salt and pepper
- 100 g cherry tomatoes
- 50 g capers
- 50 g red onion
- Flat parsley some stems
- Olive oil (30 ml)
- Balsamic vinegar 1 teaspoon
- Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mop the halibut, salt and pepper.
- In a hot pan, cook the halibut in a fatty substance on one side only to give it a nice color (3-4 minutes).
- Turn over and remove from heat.
- In a bowl, cut the tomatoes into small pieces, chop the capers and chop the red onion.
- Chop the parsley.
- Add all the ingredients together.
- Season to taste