- 300 g gnocchi
- 5 ml garlic butter
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 250 ml 15% cream
- 75 ml flaked Parmesan cheese
- 250 ml baby spinach, chopped
- 15 ml chives, chopped
- 300 g Seafood Canada shrimp-scallop duo
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a nonstick skillet, melt the garlic butter and fry the gnocchi until golden brown, 5 to 7 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, fry the shallot in the garlic butter until translucent. Add the garlic and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Pour in the cream and simmer over medium heat, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the Parmesan flakes, baby spinach and chives. Continue cooking for another 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, brown the shrimp and scallops in the garlic butter for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add seafood and gnocchi to the sauce. Mix everything and season to taste.