- ½ lbs of Shrimps Fruits de mer du Québec
- 1 stick of celery, cut into brunoise (very thinly sliced)
- 1 green onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon Tabasco
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 Boston lettuce leaf per roll
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Hot dog bread
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine shrimp, celery and green onion in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, lemon, salt and pepper.
- Then, butter the breads on each side and in a pan, toast the breads.
- Mix the sauce with the prawn preparation and adjust to taste.
- Put a leaf of Boston lettuce in the toasted hot dog bread and add the shrimp mixture on top.