- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 340g Cooked turbot, chopped with a knife
- 2 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp. chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. mustard powder
- 6 hamburger buns
- 6 leaf lettuce
- 12 long thin slices of cucumber
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients. Refrigerate.
- Preheat barbecue on high. Oil the grill.
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients until the preparation is smooth. Add breadcrumbs as needed to firm up the mixture. Salt and pepper. Shape the mixture into 6 patties.
- Reduce the intensity of the barbecue to medium heat. Grill the patties on the barbecue for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until the Turbot is cooked. Toast the buns.
- Spread the inside of the buns with mayonnaise. Place the lettuce then the patties on the base of the buns. Garnish with cucumber slices and close with the bread.