Poke Bowl with Trout
and Avocado and Lime Sauce
For the poke
- 290 g (1 bag) of Fruits de mer du Québec trout, diced
- 1/2 mango, diced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) cucumber, thinly sliced
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) frozen edamame, thawed
- 4 radishes, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 250 ml (1 cup) kale, chopped
- 375 ml (1 1/2 cup) cooked rice
For the sauce
- 2 avocados, diced
- Juice of 1 1/2 lime
- 15 ml (1 tbsp.) maple syrup
- 5 ml (1 tsp.) sesame seed oil
- 62.5 ml (1/4 cup) plain yogurt
- Salt and pepper
- Put all the ingredients for the sauce in a blender and use the pulse setting until you get a smooth mixture.
- Distribute the rice in your serving bowls. Add the fish and vegetables, and garnish with parsley.
- Serve with the sauce and lime wedges.