- 4 boston lettuce leaves
- 4 sheets of rice
- 1 package (170g/pack) crab meat from Fruits de mer du Québec
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 mango cut into juliennes
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1/4 cucumber, julienned
- 40g rice vermicelli
- In a bowl of lightly salted boiling water, rehydrate the vermicelli for about 5 minutes or until tender. Drain well. To book.
- In a large bowl of very hot water, dip one rice cake at a time for a few seconds or until softened. Remove from water. Drain on a dry cloth and place on a work surface.
- On each sheet of rice, place a slice of lettuce, add a little rice vermicelli, juliennes of cucumber, mangoes, slices of avocado and crab preparation.
- Fold both sides of the sheet towards the center. Roll firmly. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth if not consumed immediately and continue with the rest of the preparation for the other rolls.